Heroes Generations Marvel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Rock

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School of Rock - Page 2 Empty Re: School of Rock

Post by BetsyDunwell Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:03 pm

The cold expression on Betsy's faced warmed, slightly. Her eyes dimmed back to silver as they glanced around the place, her tense shoulders relaxing slightly. "It's got a bit of a ninja turtles vibe, being underground and all...." She trailed off, looking at Peter's face for a moment. She was still a bit cross for reasons unknown but she couldn't bring herself to crush that smile on his face. 

"Yeah, you did good Peter." She leaned against a table, running a finger along it. "Coulda told me though, I live in a junkyard. Bound to be some more decent stuff in there. Either that or I could do some metal working." Her lips upturned slightly for a moment before it faded, rolling her shoulders. "Bit cold." Betsy flexed her hands, a dim glow showing out from the edges of her gloves as she sent out a wave of heat that warmed up the room. "Better."
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Joined in the first week of the site

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Damian looked about the place.
"You know, I've heard stuff on the TV about mutants. How they get shunned by everyone else. It's like racism all over again, 'cept now it's directed at a whole new group of people." He said as he looked over to Betsy.
"Is that what I am then? Am I a mutant?" He wondered. Would this also mean that he'd also be rejected by everyone else? Maybe this hideout thing was a good idea, in light of his recent discovery..
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined within the first week of the site

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:35 am

"Figured you'd be too busy painting gang signs around town," He smirked at Betsy. More seriously though he looked at Damian and listened to his talk of the racism against mutants. "Look, even if you're a mutant no one has to know its you. When I'm in the suit I'm Spiderman, not Peter Parker. The two lives are completely separate. At the end of the day if we do good then it'll show them not to shun us."

He paused for a moment, thinking about someone who could help both Betsy and Damian. The problem was he had only met him once and although he was in New York state there were more pressing matters for the three of them.
"We'll get to that afterwards. First of all we have gangs to deal with. Like I was explaining to Betsy we need to plant a bug in the transmission tower that gives network to both gangs. If you're down for it, could give you a feel for what we do."

"Although, we might have to practice getting you in your rock form. You know, make sure it works if bullets start flying."
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

https://heroesgenerations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:42 am

"I don't paint gang symbols, that's so cliche. " Betsy said with a roll of her eyes. She pulled her jacket off, hopping up on the table. There burn marks visible on her shoulders, although they looked about a year or two old. 

"They'll always shun us because they're afraid of what we can do." Betsy murmured but her eyes flicked over to Boulder. "If you are a mutant you must be a late bloomer one, usually the gene pops up around puberty." 

Her eyes then moved back to Peter, her shoulders tensing slightly and the small smile on her face disappeared. "Who's to say the rocks even bullet proof? It could break when a bullet hits him."
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:03 pm

"Wait.. you're him? You're Spider-Man?" Damian said, directing his gaze towards Peter. His eyes suddenly widened in shock.
"Man, in that case I guess I'll have to help." He continued, a smile appearing on his face.
"What is this now, some sorta superhero team?" He smirked.
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:49 pm

"Well like I said, we can use this area for training and testing. It might involve some risks though." Peter looked oddly between them, reaching for a box that lay on the table. From inside it he pull out a small pistol. "I'm gonna need you to try turn again. Maybe make yourself angry or... Do the opposite of what you did to turn human?"

He raised the gun slightly, although not aiming directly at anyone. A moment later he put it down on the table. "Don't worry, we won't try a bullet straight away. Probably start with punches, maybe a chair."

"Aslong as you're comfortable with it, of course."
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Betsy's eyes widened a fraction at the sight of the gun, "Peter? How the hell did you get that?" She walked over to it, picking it up and running her fingers along it. "This cant be legal." She murmured, then she smirked. 

"I can try and get him angry." Then she walked over to Damian, standing in front of him for a moment silently looking up at him. Then she drew her fist back and punched him as hard as she could in the face.
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:46 pm

"Ooft!" Damian reeled back at the fist hit his right cheekbone. He took a step back as a result of the impact and looked at her. The hit was painful but it was subsiding quickly thanks to his training. However he knew he'd be bruised the next day.
"...you're gonna have to try better than that," he said with a frown.
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:02 am

"You know how many thugs I've fought? Figured I could take a gun off one." He explained, before watching Betsy punch Damian in the face. It didn't seem to work and it seemed now it was Peter's turn. Extending his arm out to the left he latched a web onto one of the metal lockers, quickly jerking back to send it flying straight at Damian.

"How about that?"
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:34 am

"Hm.. maybe.." Betsy murmured before she grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the group, spinning it around so she was sitting backwards on it.

She closed her eyes, she was preparing herself to see the light spectrum. She had no idea why she could do it, but she could, although it hurt to keep it going for more than a minute and she couldn't blink. When she opened her eyes they flashed a thousand different colors for a moment, looking at Damien. 

Finally she settled on X-Ray waves.
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:38 pm

"Wait, wha-" but it was too late, the locker had already hit him and it hit him harder than anything he'd ever felt in his life. Pain shot across his firearms as he brought them up to deflect the attack, but the kinetic energy and weight sent him falling backwards onto the floor, which he also hit hard with his head hitting the floor.
The combined pain responses from different areas in his body caused the pins-and-needles sensation to start up again and this time a lot faster. Quickly, it spread over his entire body before relaxing almost to a halt.

Damian groaned and pushed the locker off of himself and stood up. Looking down as his arms, he realised that they were fully made of rock now, and so was his entire body.
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:35 pm

"Holy..." Peter watched as Damian turned fully into rock. Of course they'd seen it partially happen at school, but for it to happen so quickly and completely was different. "Well there we go, it works." His eyes then looked to the pistol.

"You want to try a bullet?
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Betsy tilted her head to the side, "Well I can still see through it so it isn't x-ray proof." She blinked and winced as her eyes burned, it always hurt seeing the light spectrum. She opened her eyes a fraction and glanced at Peter. 

"Might want to do that from a safer distance. The bullet night ricochet."
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:20 pm

"Whoa wait.. a bullet?" Damian stepped back, his eyes wide. His voice was different, echo-y. As if he was speaking from inside a helmet.
"Man, I'm not so sure.."
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:39 pm

"Good idea," Peter nodded as his spare hand shot up, attaching a web to the ceiling which pulled him up and away. From there he landed on a hanging light, taking aim at Damian. "I know where the nearest hospital is, don't worry." The pistol aimed at his right arm, hoping to glance should it break through his rock.

"This is really important if we're going to be fighting the gangs though." He expressed, before pulling the trigger at Damian.
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Betsy moved to take cover as well, a scowl on her face. She honestly didn't approve of Damian being here. He had a family that would probably cry over him if he got hurt. For Betsy those thoughts were okay cause no one would cry over her, and it wasn't as is Peter was going to quit anytime soon. "I have a feeling this will end badly."
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:50 pm

"Wha-urgh!" Damian cried out as the bullet hit his arm.
The impact had caused a sharp sting at the point at which the projectile had hit. However the bullet itself bounced off as Damian took a step back from the shock of being shot.
No injury, nothing. The pain itself subsided quickly.
"I-I'm... alive..." he stuttered, staring at his arm in shock. He then looked up at Peter, a scowl on his face.
"Uncool man, uncool."
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm

"Hey I'm sorry man, but this is a big deal." Peter dropped down perfectly, placing the pistol away before anything bad happened with it. "This is also amazing! You're bulletproof, we need that." Flicking his hand off the rock skin of Damian, he looked between the two of them.
"Okay look, next weekend there's some kind of deal going down with Reapers. They'll be expecting us to hit it, but we're not. Their muscle will be taken away from the tranmission tower, so we only have to make a small distraction to make it completely clear."

"I'll explain at the time but, I'm gonna need you both. If we pull this off, it's our first step to make New York safer." He looked at them both almost desperately.

"Are you in?"
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 pm

"You'll bug me if I don't and I don't fancy cleaning giant spider boy guts off my fist this weekend so yeah I'm in." Betsy said sarcastically, running a hand through her hair and leaning against the table. "Mask or no mask for this raid?"
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:14 am

Damian was conflicted. On one hand, he had a family to take care of and they depended on him wholly. However deep inside, the adventurous side of him nagged at him. He'd never been in this kind of situation before and it seemed thrilling and exciting. But what would happen to his mother and sister if he never came back? Who would they turn to? Who'd help them?

But he just deflected a bullet with his skin alone. Nothing could harm him. His skin returned to normal as he looked at Peter in the eye.
"I'm in."
Damian
Damian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2